No Milk Banana Muffins – easy & quick steps
There are so many ways of baking banana muffins, from Chocolate, quick banana muffins without any milk and Christmas Festival muffins or Banana Bread.
The point is we go through a bunch of bananas in one year. Like most of us, we freeze over-ripe bananas until the day we feel like baking for the family. In my case, it’s for our grandkids.
This recipe is one of the fastest and easiest banana muffin recipes I’ve seen.
So, let’s getting going and start baking.
First of all, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Get out your muffin tins and generously spray with vegetable spray ( aka Pam). Place on baking sheet, just in case.
Let’s get the ingredients:
1 3/4 cups of flour ( dry cup)
1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
3/4 teaspoon of salt
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups of sugar ( dry cup )
1 wet cup of mashed ripe bananas
3/4 cup of Canola Oil
- Get a medium size bowl and sift the 1 3/4 cups of flour into the bowl
- Sift 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- Place in the salt.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- In your favourite mixer, add the three large eggs. Whisk on medium speed.
- Now start adding 1 1/2 cups of sugar, half at a time. Let me to a nice smooth consistency.
- OK. Add your ripe bananas and whisk well.
- Now add the 3/4 cup of Canola Oil. Whisk well.
- Add your Flour mixture three different stages. Just don’t add all at once. Plus, don’t over mix it. Just so the batter is all combined ( see photos below)
- Place in preheat oven for 45 minutes.
- Do the toothpick test. If the toothpick comes clean it’s done. Also you can tell if it’s over done if the muffin leaves the sides of the pan. You want moist but not dry.
Take out of the oven and let sit on counter to cool off. Once it’s cooled ( 10 minutes) remove from pan.
Call your family over and enjoy ! Bon Appetite!