- 1 Prime Rib Roast – $80 – $120
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of Rosemary ( fresh would be nice but not necessary)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle.
- Rub Roast with garlic cloves, Rosemary, salt and pepper
- Roast meat, fat side up, 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and roast until thermometer inserted into center of meat (do not touch bone) reads 110°F, 1 1/2 to 2 hours more. (multiply the exact weight of the beef by 5 and round up to the nearest whole number)
- Transfer to a platter and let rest, uncovered, 30 minutes (temperature of meat will rise to about 130°F for medium-rare).